Aloe, as a natural juice, taken daily at the right amount, helps in the prevention, rehabilitation, or alleviation of more than 100 different conditions. In particular:
– It prevents and reduced joint inflammation. It has reparatory and analgesic action, while it improves the mobility of muscles and joints.
– It has fungicidal and antimicrobial action while operating as a preventative against colds, the flu and respiratory infections.
– It significantly improves digestion and food absorption as it regulates the microbiota. At the same time, it operates beneficially in cases of collitis and other digestive disorders such as constipation, haemorrhoids, stomach ulcers, gastroesophageal reflux and more.
– It is a very potent source of 9 vitamins (E, C, B1, B1, Β2, Β3, Β6, Β12, and folic acid), minerals, trace elements, enzymes, and amino acids, in particular, it is the sole vegetable source for B12.
– It has revitalizing and rejuvenating action on skin lesions (wounds, burns, etc) and skin disorders (acme, psoriasis, herpes zoster, blemishes, etc)
– It acts as an antiaging agent as it fights toxinosis: free radicals on the skin, while at the same time offering excellent hydration. It increases local blood circulation and improves the face’s skin elasticity and brilliance, by promoting elastin fibre and collagen production.
– It improves blood circulation, mainly on the level of small capillary vessels, where happens the exchange of oxygen and nutrients for our cells.